The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies – small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user’s side, usually on the hard drive). The default parameters of cookies allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server that created them. Cookies are most often used in the case of counters, probes, online stores, websites requiring logging in, advertising and to monitor the activity of visitors.
Cookies are used for the purpose of:
- obtaining anonymous information showing the behavior of users on the pages of the website,
- adapting the website to the preferences of users,
- make it easier for users to navigate and use the website.
We use “permanent” and “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain in the device’s web browser until they are deleted by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the cookie file parameters. “Session” cookies remain in the browser until you turn it off or log out of the website on which they were posted.
Cookies are also used by an entity cooperating with – Google Inc.
In all modern browsers it is possible to enable or disable the cookie mechanism. If the user does not agree to the collection of cookies, he may change the settings of his web browser. Information on changing cookie settings is available on the following websites:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042